Forms for Current Students
- Graduate and Professional Student Petition
- UH Forms Page — when forms that are directly linked are changed at the University level, the link often breaks. If there are broken links to forms in our list below, please check this page to find the latest form. Many changes, including address and alias, can be completed through myUH.
- Tuition Waiver Application — to request an employment-based tuition waiver, only necessary if you are employed outside of the ECE department.
- M.S. Thesis Committee
- Ph.D. Committee
- Qualifying Exam Form
- Card Reader Access (Lab access) Form
- Student-Initiated Drop Form — After the twelfth day of classes (Official Reporting Day) [4th class day in summer terms], students must gain their instructor's signature to drop a class. This form must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar in the Welcome Center by the close of business of the last day to drop a class. On or before the twelfth day of classes, students have access to drop classes online through myUH.